(JACKSON, Miss.) – The Jackson State University College of Science, Engineering and Technology will host a Summer Internship Workshop from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 15, in room 209 of the John A. Peoples Building. Students who complete the workshop and submit at least three internship applications will receive a $50 stipend.
The workshop will feature:
- Hundreds of summer internship opportunities.
- Opportunities to choose internships geared towards a particular major.
- Knowledge about obtaining high-quality letters of recommendation.
- Representatives from schools needing minority students for the summer.
- Tips on how to accurately complete an application.
- GRE prep review.
For more information, call Dr. Martha Tchounwou at 601-979-1604.